Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Western Culture

1. "Let's get the ball rolling!" 
Spoilerfor Klik
"Let's get the ball rolling!" it means "Ayo kita mulai saja"
usually this sentence used at the begin of event, party or unformal meeting (some of formal perhaps use it).


2. Use "Perhaps" would be nice than "Maybe" 
Spoilerfor Klik
"Maybe" means if you're not sure, just fifty fifty. It'll would be good if you use "Perhaps" artinya 'mungkin', but the presentage is more 'sure'


3. "I think that's enough."--err! Did you mean you won't to bring your speech again? 
Spoilerfor Klik
NEVER say, "Ok, I think it's enough from me." on a meeting or your presentation. Maybe almost of you think that sentence means "Itu saja dari saya."

but you WRONG! 


"I think that's enough." means "This condition makes me sick!" (muak). 
So, if you want to end your presentation or speech, just say 
"That's all." or "I think that's all." It's more polite.

So (again) , if you say "I think enough," your viewers/listener or partner on the meeting will think you're get mad or something like that 
.


4. "How old are you? What's your religion?"--what the heck?! who do you think you are? 
Spoilerfor Klik
And also, never ask "how old are you" or "what your religion" on the begin of introduction. For them it's impolite.


Okay, that's all from me.

Anyone want to give additional? 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Credits